Ransomware Recovery Made Simple
- Anand Prahlad, CEO & President, Parablu
- Tarun Krishnamurthy, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, Anzen Technology Partners
About the webinar
The annual ransomware-triggered financial losses are projected to exceed $265 Billion globally by 2031. Inadequate data protection measures make enterprises vulnerable to attacks leading to significant loss of sensitive data, which in turn results in damaged reputation and revenue.
Ransomware’s notoriety has not spared businesses – large and small, not even governments. The recent $20 Million demand imposed on the Costa Rica government by hackers after sabotaging over 30 institutions, including the Ministry of Finance, has reaffirmed how ransomware can permeate even through safe data security vaults. The losses incurred by Nvidia Corporation, the world’s biggest semiconductor chip manufacturer, due to a ransomware attack earlier this year, also emphasizes why being better equipped is important.
Parablu, a leading cybersecurity and data resiliency solution provider, in association with Anzen Technology Partners, a technology and security consulting firm, brings to you a unique knowledge-sharing session about ransomware recovery, mitigation, and compliance practices. This is an opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the cyber threats and optimal measures to safeguard and restore critical enterprise data.
Register for the webinar to learn how to effortlessly achieve ransomware recovery.
The session will cover the following topics:
• Ransomware threats across India and the globe
• Misconceptions around ransomware recovery
• Protecting what matters most to an organization – Data
• Data Resiliency – Best practices and tools
• Data resiliency solutions performance metrics – Simplifying the complexity