Customize your Parablu Portal for a better user experience
If your organization uses Parablu’s BluVault, the Parablu management portal becomes the epicenter of all data protection activities for both IT Admins as well as end-users. For IT Admins it is the centralized source of all information and data, be it reports, policies, or audit logs. And, for end-users, it serves as a self-service interface that gives them access to their backed-up data and allows downloads/restores.
Since IT admins and end-users visit the Parablu portal regularly, it embodies an important element in the business’ operations, and needs to look inviting and familiar while adhering to the organization’s branding policies. A customized feel to this essential platform can improve user experience and also help promote the perception amongst employees that they are using a tool specially designed for their organization. This is particularly important when the tool involves business-critical data and actions that involve trust and cooperation.
Parablu has designed our portal to be brand-aware and with specific branding points built-in. Branding and customization of the Parablu portal can be very easily achieved through a few simple and quick steps.
1. Login page logo and disclaimer portal
2. Portal Header Logo
3. Custom Email Template
How do you brand and personalize the Parablu portal?
Here are the steps to brand and customize the Parablu portal::
1. Log in to the Parablu portal
2. On the Parablu portal, go to Settings
3. On the Settings page, click on Global Settings
4. On the Parablu Installation Properties page, go to the Advanced tab
5. Click the Change Branding Settings button under Branding Settings to launch the Branding Configuration prompt
6. On the Branding Configuration prompt, specify the following details:
- Login Page Logo – The default Parablu logo on the login page will be replaced with the image file specified in this field.
- Header Logo – The default Parablu logo on the top left of the portal will be replaced with the image file specified in this field.
- Disclaimer File – The login page disclaimer section will display the contents listed in this file.
- Custom Email Template File – All emails that are auto-generated from the portal – such as alert emails, emails with reports, etc. will sport the specified template.
7. Click on Save to complete
While front-facing customization is great, having the ability to configure core backup, restore and sharing capabilities through policies can further strengthen a robust data protection strategy. At Parablu, we understand each customer is different and unique in their own way. And we understand that not all data protection and backup needs are the same. In addition to UI customization, BluVault also offers a high level of configurability in the product and a choice of different deployment models that can be tailored to the needs of your organization.